tele.me: la portada de Telegram comunidades

Registro de chat

Yes It depends on the situation

English?

Sylvester
16:30:17

??? Dude easy on the buttons

Cyndi Eve
16:30:38

Air drop

Ahmad Ali
16:30:43

Ok good

Distribution hasn't started yet

Date will be announced soon

🙄
Daniel 🎖
16:31:52

Stay calm

Daniel 🎖
16:32:14

Wow

How are you bro?

Daniel 🎖
16:32:41

😳😳😳

Good one😂 👍

Nice bot😂👍

Ahmad Ali
16:50:47

So plasma has ability to shield out

Ahmad Ali
16:50:47

Placed

Ahmad Ali
16:50:48

Ball will attract the oppositely charged

Ahmad Ali
16:50:48

Connected to battery

Ahmad Ali
16:50:48

Particle if there is no thermal motion

Ahmad Ali
16:50:48

Two charge q1 and q2

😂

Is there a physics period ongoing?

Liate ★ Rana
16:52:55

🙈🙈

Ahmad Ali
16:53:17

No electric field

Ahmad Ali
16:53:34

Will be preasent

Ahmad Ali
16:53:51

There will be as many charges

Tahir Nur
16:55:57

Subject: Science

Tahir Nur
16:56:5

Full marks: -100.

Ahmad Ali
16:58:25

Thank u

Ahmad Ali
16:58:48

Ok good

😂

Talking with bot😂

Ahmad Ali
17:0:36

😜

Tahir Nur
17:2:44

Yes +

Ahmad Ali
17:3:40

Yes ++

Tahir Nur
17:4:37

Yes -

Daniel 🎖
17:5:32

😳

Ahmad Ali
17:6:4

To complete

Ahmad Ali
17:6:21

Thicknesss

Ahmad Ali
17:6:21

The approximate

Tahir Nur
17:6:27

Your class?

Ahmad Ali
17:6:38

Of cloud

Anonymouse se unió al grupo
Daniel 🎖
17:11:36

@Emonsheikh321Welcome to the club

I think ahmad mind is still in his class😂😜

Daniel 🎖
17:12:2

Lol

😉

Sylvester
17:14:9

Lol. Zzzzzzzz

Ahmad Ali
17:15:14

Good work done

Ahmad Ali
17:15:39

By imo

Ahmad Ali
17:15:40

Imo eco system

Ahmad Ali
17:16:30

Robot is the classical dance

Ahmad Ali
17:16:48

Imo wallet download

Ahmad Ali
17:17:5

Imo wallet for amazing feature

Ahmad Ali
17:17:6

Imo wallet

Daniel 🎖
17:17:14

😳

Daniel 🎖
17:17:39

You say what? 😏

Shayan Rajput
17:18:52

Used English

Shayan Rajput
17:19:5

English please

Shayan Rajput
17:19:19

Yes

Shayan Rajput
17:19:32

Nice and your day

Shayan Rajput
17:20:30

Hello sir how are you

Daniel 🎖
17:22:31

I'm good Shayan... How are you

Zeeshan Sajjad
17:24:23

👏👏

Zeeshan Sajjad
17:24:45

ABOUT IMO Token IMO Token is the platform token of IMO ecosystem, which enables the project to obtain investment in stages through continuous limited private sales. The project will continue to be privately funded with development progress and stage results. The general private sale periods are divided into 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or even longer. IMO uses a variety of advanced mathematical models to control the private sales and market at different stages. During the private sale period, the exchange and investors will observe the development of the project and decide whether to invest or not. Invest or withdraw. Phased batch-to-batch investments will greatly reduce investor’s risk. At the same time, it also gives encouragement and benign supervision to the project team, so that the project can develop healthily and ultimately return to investors. The IMO platform will strictly screen and check the quality of each project and take certain measures to ensure the interests of investors.

Thanks for sharing

Shayan Rajput
17:26:9

I'm also fine 😊

Shayan Rajput
17:26:44
Deangelo Chaney
17:28:31

LOL Price:$0.0017(¥ 0.0122) 24H Change:-1.99% 【2019-10-19 17:27:45 GMT+8】

Ahmad Ali
17:31:43

Imo wallet

Ahmad Ali
17:31:44

Imo wallet by eco system

😂

Zeeshan Sajjad
17:36:35

IMO is a combination of wallet and exchange. You will buy tokens for projects where IMO is being performed on the wallet side. If you want to sell your token, send it to an exchange and sell it. Of course, the token price at the time of IMO purchase is not the market price, but the amount specified by the project. At the same time, tokens can be bought and sold on the exchange side. When a token is sold, it becomes the market price. Tokens that can be sold are limited to those unlocked from the wallet and withdrawn. On the exchange side, token burning and market making will be carried out, and the market price of tokens will be gradually increased. Eventually, the sale price will be adjusted to converge to the exchange price on the exchange.

Zeeshan Sajjad
17:36:40

At IMO, only 10% of the tokens purchased by investors are available for immediate trading. The remaining 90% will be locked up. 90% of the locked-up is gradually released every day. This will reduce token selling pressure and prevent extreme declines in token prices. An introduction program is essential for accelerating project funding. With IMO Exchange, by introducing customers, a certain percentage of your lock-up will be released. Of course, you can get bonuses from referrals. In this way, investors will be able to quickly exit their investment through referrals and the project will be able to raise more funds.

Offset Raymond
17:42:45

How do I create an IMO wallet?

To all who are new here this is what they need

Here

Donald Ahotu
17:47:22

I love that fact that only 10% of the purchased token is released to investors for trading. If not, investors can also dump price.

Sylvester
17:50:9

Visit the website

Yes that's the benefit if it👍

Donald Ahotu
18:5:26

Makes it save for people to invest

Donald Ahotu
18:5:42

IMO got it all

😍
Zeeshan Sajjad
18:7:48

Absolutely, that's what imo offers to the traders

Sylvester
18:8:12
Donald Ahotu
18:9:24

So nice 👍

Anonymouse se unió al grupo
Zeeshan Sajjad
18:33:14

@gary_decheck pm please

Gary D
19:19:49

Hello Everyone🙏🙌

Sylvester
19:20:23

Good evening Gary

Alvin Cleen
19:21:45

Dear IMO userThank you for your continued attention and support to IMO.
XRG project side need to update technical, etc.
The XRG will listing on IMO Exchange with XRG/USDT pair in a few days.
We apologize for the inconvenience, in order to bring a better user experience, we will continue to improve the service and continue to work hardly.Thank you for your understanding and support.

Kaylie cm
19:31:41

Good evening 🙏

Daniel 🎖
20:13:25

👍👍👍

Daniel 🎖
20:13:51

At IMO, only 10% of the tokens purchased by investors are available for immediate trading. The remaining 90% will be locked up. 90% of the locked-up is gradually released every day. This will reduce token selling pressure and prevent extreme declines in token prices. An introduction program is essential for accelerating project funding. With IMO Exchange, by introducing customers, a certain percentage of your lock-up will be released. Of course, you can get bonuses from referrals. In this way, investors will be able to quickly exit their investment through referrals and the project will be able to raise more funds.

Daniel 🎖
20:15:43

@Fav1366you're welcome 😊

Fouhad Olamide
20:21:4

@gary_de, hello sir can I pm you?

Benjamin
20:22:10
🚀